Operational Highlights Q2 FY 20:
- ICM volume increased by 7% to 15.95 MMT vs 14.84 MMT in Q2 FY 19
- MDO volume stood at 2.32 MMT vs 3.09 MMT in Q2 FY 19
- Solar Manufacturing volume increased by 78% to 278 MW vs 156 MW in Q2 FY 19
Operational Highlights H1 FY 20:
- ICM volume increased by 30% is 34.46 MMT vs 26.36 MMT in H1 FY 19
- MDO volume stood at 4.71 MMT vs 5.24 MMT in H1 FY 19
- Solar Manufacturing volume increased by 117% to 515 MW vs 237 MW in H1 FY 18
Financial Highlights Q2 FY 20 (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Total Income stood at Rs. 8,627 crores vs Rs 9,265 crores in Q2 FY 19
- Consolidated EBIDTA was Rs 540 crores vs Rs. 552 crores in Q2 FY 19
- Consolidated PAT attributable to owners stood at Rs. 50 crores vs Rs. 172 crores in Q2 FY 19 on the back of exceptional write-off of exploration block of Rs. 130 crores
Financial Highlights (Consolidated):
The Consolidated Total Income for the quarter was Rs 8,627 crores vs Rs. 9,265 crores for the corresponding period in the previous year. The EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs 540 crores vs Rs. 552 crores in Q2 FY 19. The PAT attributable to owners for Q2 FY 20 was Rs 50 crores vs Rs. 172 crores in Q2 FY 19. This includes exceptional loss due to write-off of exploration block of Rs 130 crores in one of the subsidiaries of the group.
The Consolidated Total Income for the H1 FY20 increased by 14% to Rs 19,313 crores vs Rs. 16,930 crores in H1 FY19. The EBIDTA for the H1 FY20 increased by 39% to Rs 1,436 crores vs Rs. 1,036 crores in H1 FY19. The PAT attributable to owners for H1 FY20 rose 91% to Rs 651 crores vs Rs. 341 crores in H1 FY19.
“Adani Enterprises continues to incubate new age infrastructure which will provide world-class services to the users. We are very excited to build next set of businesses like airport management, data center parks, roads, water infrastructure and defense & aerospace. As always, we are committed to address the challenges in infrastructure building, contributing to economic growth of the nation and delivering higher shareholders value.” said Mr. Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group.