Consolidated Income from Operations stood at Rs4,148 Cr up by 32% and Consolidated EBIDTA stood at Rs922 Cr up by 69 per cent for Q3 FY23
1st February 2023: Tata Chemicals Limited today declared its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. The Company reported income from operations for the quarter on consolidated basis at Rs4,148 Cr, up by 32% as compared to Rs3,141Cr for the corresponding quarter of last year. Consolidated PAT before share of JV was at Rs523 Cr up by 113% as compared to Rs246 Cr for the corresponding quarter of last year. The operating performance reflects stable demand, improved realisations, and efficient cost management in the context of higher energy and input costs.
On a standalone basis, the income from operations rose by 31% to Rs1,218 Cr, as compared to Rs931 Cr for the corresponding quarter of last year. PAT on standalone basis stood at Rs190 Cr compared to Rs 155 Cr for the corresponding quarter of last year.
Commenting on the results, Mr. R. Mukundan, Managing Director & CEO, Tata Chemicals Ltd., said, “The global demand-supply situation continues to be balanced and an improving demand bias, driven by reopening and stabilisation of economic activity including newer application like solar glass, resulted in stable realisations. We continue our focus on executing expansion projects. Our digital and sustainability transformation agenda continues in partnership with our customers and other stakeholders”.
Standalone Highlights Q3 FY23
- Standalone Revenue from operations stood at Rs1,218 Cr, up 31%, as compared to Rs931 Cr for corresponding quarter of last year
- Standalone Profit After Tax from continuing operations was Rs190 Cr as compared to Rs155 Cr for corresponding quarter of last year
Consolidated Highlights Q3 FY23
- Consolidated Revenue from operations stood at Rs4,148 Cr, up 32%, as compared to Rs3,141 Cr for corresponding quarter of last year
- Consolidated Profit After Tax from continuing operations (pre-MI) was Rs432 Cr as compared to Rs 340 Cr for corresponding quarter of last year
- Soda ash realisations robust across geographies
- Cost environment is stabilizing and likely to stay at the current levels in the near term
- Rallis India recorded a consolidated revenues of Rs630 Cr for the quarter ended 31 December 2022, an increase of 0.3% as compared to Rs628 Cr for corresponding quarter of last year.
About Tata Chemicals Ltd.
A part of the US$ 128 billion Tata Group, Tata Chemicals Limited, is a leading supplier of choice to glass, detergent, industrial and chemical sectors. The company has a strong position in the crop protection business through its subsidiary company Rallis India Ltd. Tata Chemicals has world-class R&D facilities in Pune and Bangalore.
For more information please contact:
R Nanda | Manisha Keshwa
Tel: +91 22 62327400 | + 91 8879288634
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Radhika Dave | Sweta Bharti
Mobile: 98190 83792| 8294015480
Email: email@example.com| firstname.lastname@example.org